- Performs research, analysis, development and evaluation of systems, procedures and models in assigned functional area.
- Performs advanced research, analysis, development, and evaluation of systems, procedures, and models in assigned functional area.
- Analyzes and defines problems and researches possible solutions that afford maximum probability for profit or effectiveness in relation to cost or risk.
- Prepares models of problems using multiple equations that relate constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, conflicting objectives, and their numerical parameters.
- Defines data requirements and gathers and validates information, applying judgment and statistical tests.
- Analyzes and organizes technical data and reports into summaries for management review, defining problem, evaluation, and possible solution(s).
- Performs validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy, and determines need for reformulation.
- Utilizes complex systems and applications in the problem-solving process.
- Designs, conducts, and evaluates experimental operational models where insufficient data exists to formulate model.
- Prepares technical manuals, reports, and other documentation reflecting advanced knowledge in assigned functional area.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as technical team or task lead.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
PhD/MD in Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Medical Technology or related field
8+ years of experience preferred at the PhD/MD level As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. #CB#CJPOST