Senior Education Technical Assistance Provider
2M is seeking a Senior Technical Assistance Provider to Lead its growing portfolio of TA projects in Education.
MA or PhD in social science, education or related field with a minimum of 5 years providing technical assistance to grantees in the area of education. Prior experience working for Federal clients is a plus.
Applicants must possess the following skills and experience:
- Familiarity with U.S. Department of Education programs and policies
- Demonstrated track record of developing and implementing technical assistance plans
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Understanding of research and evaluation methods
- Previous work in federal contracting is a plus
- Team player that can motivate other staff
With offices in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, Atlanta, Georgia, and Washington, DC, 2M Research Services, LLC (2M) is a fast-growing small business professional services firm that provides governmental organizations and its commercial clients with high impact, innovative research, programmatic support, and policy analysis across four practice areas: Education Research, Clinical Research, Public Health Research and Human Services Research.
Some of our clients include the National Science Foundation, the U.S. Department of Education, the National Endowment of the Arts, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. Department of Labor, the U.S. Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Services Division, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Program Support Center, and Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals.