Budget Support - TS/SCI w/Polygraph Required
Assists with the preparation of IC budget submissions within the financial and budget management systems. The function requires complete and in-depth analysis of budgets; the management of large quantities of data to support sound business decisions.
- Support the senior Budget Officer and Comptroller in the areas of budget execution and formulation.
- Assist with preparation of the annual budget submissions; providing guidance to directorate and center personnel on technical program and budget matters.
- Assist with the review and verify program and budget data submitted by directorates and centers.
- Assist with preparation of accurate reports and providing of value-added analysis of budget and financial data.
- Analyze and monitor directorate/office spend plans
- Assist with the compilation of data for use in various responses to Questions for the Record (QFR), Congressional Directed Actions (CDA), and other requirements.
- As directed, in working with various Congressional staffers and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) examiners on execution reviews, measuring performance metrics, analyzing trends, and help draft issue papers.
- Assist the Government with the preparation of financial presentations for senior leadership; Congress; and OMB.
- Other budget support functions, as tasked.
A relevant Bachelor's degree is required.
Preferred: A relevant Master's degree in this field.
10-15 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
Minimum five years of relevant Federal budget experience and demonstrated willingness to learn new applications such as budget, payroll, and accounting systems.
-Knowledgeable of the program budget review process.
-Have a working knowledge of debits/credits and general ledger systems.
-Be knowledgeable of the Intelligence Community program budget review process.
-Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office suite; specifically proven demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel pivot-tables and macros.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.