Coordinator, Hormone Health Network
Under the direct supervision of the Manager, Hormone Health Network this position maintains the live and online educational programs developed for patients and the public. This position will also be engaged in identifying opportunities for new programs or content integration across the Society from new and existing programs. In addition, the incumbent provides administrative support to the Chief Program Officer. Duties ranging from committee and vendor correspondence, supporting activity with marketing functions, conducting data entry and report production.
What you'll bring to the job:
- BA/BS degree preferred and 3 years association, healthcare or non-profit experience.
- Strong written and oral communications skills necessary to articulate project status and actively participate in meetings and planning calls;
- Strong attention to detail, particularly when proofreading;
- Ability to coordinate projects effectively by utilizing project management tools;
- Be highly motivated, creative outside the box thinker, results-oriented, and able to prioritize team efforts to use limited resources efficiently;
- Work effectively with team members, both internal and external, in dealings with members and collaborators;
- Appropriate technical skills required for proficiency in the use of computers (MS Office suite, membership database, etc.). Digital and social media experience a plus but not required.
- Experienced with spreadsheet and development of power point presentations.
- Occasional travel and ability to attend weekend meetings is required.
We believe in and empower our staff. We know that with our investment in their growth, they have an even greater potential to contribute to our organization. Our core values embody the character and culture of our staff – they guide our decision making, interactions and how we serve our members. As an organization, we are committed to: demonstrating responsible stewardship, treating one another with trust and mutual respect, supporting work life balance, sustaining an inclusive environment, and fostering an environment that encompasses communication, service, collaboration, results & innovation.
What you'll own:
- Coordinate the planning, execution, and evaluation of all HHN programs and services including:
- Content development with committee members, faculty, and vendors
- Production of marketing materials and web content
- Program design
- Evaluation and summary reports
- Coordination with internal and external vendors and partners as appropriate
- Maintain and update the HHN website to ensure accuracy. Review and update the Education, Clinical Practice, and Meetings sections of the Society Website to ensure that copy and links are current.
- Assist in implementing marketing and communication strategies to promote HHN programs and services.
- Serve as secondary contact for committee activities. Attend committee meetings and write minutes. Organize conference calls including solicitations with committee members. Work with colleagues to prepare committee meeting agendas and assemble electronic and print committee books as needed.
- Develop and monitor budgets for assigned HHN activities and reports budget status as requested.
- Coordinate processing of all invoices and faculty honoraria in accordance with the approved activity budget.
- Collect and summarize evaluation and/or usage data for HHN programs. Distribute summary information to committee and staff.
- Assist with scheduling of internal and external meetings, as requested, and with the preparation of meeting handouts and materials.
- Assist with the development of grant proposals and the final reconciliation.
- Provide customer service and responds to inquiries for information. Monitors department voice mail and email boxes and directs inquiries to appropriate staff.
What you'll do well:
- Organize work, set priorities, and determine resource requirements; determine necessary sequence of activities needed to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with members by listening, understanding, and responding to identified needs. Exhibits high level of customer service and identifies ways to improve service procedures/levels within own position. You will demonstrate responsiveness and follow-through on internal and external requests.
- Possess the ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to plan and organize tasks to achieve objectives.
What you'll get out of it:
- Working with a staff that has passion for our mission, believes in one another and has fun.
- The chance to work in an environment that empowers staff to take informed risks and create new programs and services.
- A chance to contribute in a fun job with room to make it your own.
- A strong and competitive salary and benefits package that focuses on your well-being and financial health.
Endocrine Society offers a convenient downtown DC location within walking distance of Farragut North/Farragut West and Foggy Bottom metro stations. Qualified candidates interested in a purposeful- work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a generous TIAA-CREF retirement plan with a 10% employer contribution, should submit resume and cover letter with your application.
When applying to this position, you will be directed to an external job application site hosted by ADP. If you are a first-time user, please register for your unique login information before applying for this position.