Refrigeration Service Technician
DLR is seeking a Field Service Technician to support the Northern Virginia region.
Hands on knowledge of refrigeration required. This position requires performing service, installation, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting on all types of laboratory equipment. Technicians are expected to be able to test components, check for leaks, operate and read gauges, read wiring diagrams, diagnose electrical and mechanical defects, reclaim refrigerant and perform mechanical repairs.
• Formal refrigeration training + 1 year of experience or 3 years of experience
• Valid driver’s license
• Universal EPA Certification
• Strong analytic ability
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Must have demonstrated electrical and control troubleshooting experience.
• Willingness to participate in the emergency on-call rotation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must undergo a government background check
• Ability to interpret electrical and refrigeration schematics
• Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written (good spelling and grammar), and ability to interface professionally with customers
• Ultra low refrigeration experience a plus
Apply for Refrigeration Service Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly