HR Admin/Casualty Liaison Clerk
GDIT is currently seeking a Junior HR Admin for a contract in Kuwait. Secret Clearance is required.1. Performs casualty liaison activities and ensures timely, accurate information flow.a. Conducts patient tracking (wounded, injured, and ill) within the Combat Support Hospital (CSH)b. Interacts with Nurse Case Managers, Division and Corps G1s and Brigade S1s, and the Theater Casualty Assistance Center in order to facilitate patient transition; maintains administrative database of Soldiers in transition process.c. Generates reports utilizing the Defense Casualty Information Processing System to send updates to the Casualty Assistance Center. Ensures accurate and timely reporting of casualties that occur within their area of responsibility.2. Maintains and provides status of casualties at Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) to reporting units and the theater CAC.a. Reviews each patient’s status, documents newly arrived patients, and collects casualty related information for entry into the DCIPS database.b. Responsible for providing regulatory progress and supplemental updates on the health of Soldiers and Civilians admitted /transitioning to a MTF to reporting units and the Theater CAC.c. Conducts patient tracking using the Transportation Command Regulating and Command and Control Evacuation System and Transition Minimized Differential Signaling.3. Knowledgeable in the execution of systems and procedures in accordance with Department of the Army and Department of Defense regulations which facilitate accurate and timely reporting of casualties and transmittal of casualty information to reporting commands and the theater Casualty Assistance Center.a. Collects and delivers fax, email, courier, and phone (secure and non-secure) services necessary for team to transmit reports. Ensures team is aware of all reports processed during shift by updating a pass on brief.b. Monitors systems access and availability and provides theater CAC, CSH's Patient Administration Section, and reporting units system report.4. Maintains point of contact (POC) listing that contains names, phone numbers, and email addresses for the team's chain of command, site and administrative POCs (i.e. billeting, messing, transportation, equipment support, etc.).5. Maintains security clearance for secure communications.6. CLT Clerk is flexible to perform Personnel Accountability (PA) duties IAW ATP 1-0.2 depending on mission requirements. Personnel accountability is by-name management of the location and duty status of all personnel assigned or attached to a unit. It includes tracking the movement of Soldiers, military members of other Services, DOD and DA Civilians, and CAAF as they arrive at and depart from a unit for duty. Education 1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED. 2. Associates Degree preferred. Qualifications Contract requirement: 2 years of related HR experience.1-3 years of related administrative experience. Clearance/Access Required:
- Position Sensitivity: Noncritical-Sensitivity (NCS) National Security Risk
- Security Access: Secret
- Access Required: ENTNAC
- Information Assurance: Yes
- Valid Secret Clearance
- Ability to interpret and apply rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Effective Interpersonal skills to communicate intent through clear, concise, and confident guidance via phone, email, or in person.
- High level of attention to detail due to the sensitivity of the information.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Experience using the following systems: Microsoft Office, TMDS, DCIPS, EMILPO, TOPMIS, DTAS, TPS, or any other system required to perform assigned duties.
- Effective English: spoken and written communication
- Able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- High School graduate with a minimum of 2 years of Human Resources (clerical) experience
- 24/7 Operation, flexible work hours