Enterprise Information Specialist
7 days left
- Full Time
Improving, Maintaining, and leveraging the Enterprise Information resources for the DevOps team and agency environment
- Apply an enterprise-wide set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design and construction of information systems on an enterprise-wide basis or across a major sector of the enterprise.
- Develop analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions.
- Perform enterprise wide strategic systems planning, business information planning, business and analysis.
- Perform process and data modeling in support of the planning and analysis efforts using both manual and automated tools; such as Integrated Computer-Aided Software Engineering tools.
- Apply reverse engineering and re-engineering disciplines to develop migration strategic and planning documents.
- Provide technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools.
- Provide highly technical expertise for data storage mechanisms.
- Evaluate and recommend available storage solutions to support validated user requirements.
- Define file organization, optimize indexing methods, and security procedures for specific user applications
- Test and assist in the implementation of changes or new database designs. Monitor database usage and statistics.
- Knowledge of relational database environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Any certification(s) or experience related to Information Management or Enterprise Architecture are a plus
- 2-5 years of related systems engineering experience.
- Experience managing an information within an Enterprise Architecture
- Experience with Information Management tools (Databases, Data Warehouses, Content Management Systems, etc)
- Experience supporting a development team
- FEAF experience