Enterprise Information Specialist
6 days left
- Full Time
Improving, Maintaining, and leveraging the Enterprise Information resources for the DevOps team and agency environment Apply an enterprise-wide set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design and construction of information systems on an enterprise-wide basis or across a major sector of the enterprise. Develop analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions. Perform enterprise wide strategic systems planning, business information planning, business and analysis. Perform process and data modeling in support of the planning and analysis efforts using both manual and automated tools; such as Integrated Computer-Aided Software Engineering tools. Apply reverse engineering and re-engineering disciplines to develop migration strategic and planning documents. Provide technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools. Provide highly technical expertise for data storage mechanisms. Evaluate and recommend available storage solutions to support validated user requirements. Define file organization, optimize indexing methods, and security procedures for specific user applications. Test and assist in the implementation of changes or new database designs. Monitor database usage and statistics. Knowledge of relational database environment. Education
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Any certification(s) or experience related to Information Management or Enterprise Architecture are a plus
- 2-5 years of related systems engineering experience.
- Experience managing an information within an Enterprise Architecture
- Experience with Information Management tools (Databases, Data Warehouses, Content Management Systems, etc)
- Experience supporting a development team
- FEAF experience