Hybrid Cloud Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Development of cloud and on premise software using Agile methodology in a small team Agile Development working with ITSM tools, multiple language options, as a Junior developer reporting to a Senior developer Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems. 1. Performs systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering. 2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis. 3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements. 4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems. 5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements. 6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves operating/hardware system problems. 7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance. 8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. 9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. 10. Participates in special projects as required. #dice#eg Education
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Any certification related to DevOps, Agile (Such as ScrumMaster), or Cloud Development (such as AWS, Azure, or GCP certs) are valuable
- 2-5 years of related systems engineering experience.
- Experience with DevOps tools
- Experience with ITSM tools (ServiceNow, Atlassian, etc)
- Experience on a development team