Senior Hybrid Cloud Engineer
Development of cloud and on premise software using Agile methodology in a small team Agile Development working with ITSM tools, multiple language options, as a Senior developer with at least one Junior reporting Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems. 1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering. 2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis. 3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements. 4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems. 5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements. 6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems. 7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance. 8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. 9. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers. 10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. 11. Participates in special projects as assigned. #eg#dice Education
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Any certifications related to DevOps, Agile (Such as ScrumMaster), or Cloud Development (such as AWS, Azure, or GCP certs) are valuable
- 5-8 years of related systems engineering experience.
- Experience with DevOps tools
- Experience with ITSM tools (ServiceNow, Atlassian, etc)
- Experience leading a development team