Member Experience Analyst
The primary purpose of this job is to support the Member Services team in providing excellent member experience and team support.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Support the day to day administrative functions of PenFed team members, member experience responsibilities.
- Download product information leads from Medallia, distribute and delegate leads to the proper personnel/department.
- Close out product information alerts in Medallia, making updates to indicate what information was received.
- Communicate with members, sending out follow up emails in order to ensure that the members concerns were addressed and taken care of.
- Research member questions and requests received from member feedback and provide accurate and timely responses to the members.
- Resolves member problems within delegated limits, including but not limited to refunding fees, as appropriate.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of PenFed share and loan products, policies and procedures. Respond to Member concerns received via social media.
- Assists in other departments as required.
- This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties.
- Associate degree in related field or a combination of education and experience that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience as Member Service Representative having met or exceeded MSR goals/standards preferred.
- Proven track record in exemplary Member Experience and Net Promoter Scores. Candidate’s current 12 month rolling individual NPS must be equal to or greater than 70.
- Strong Knowledge of PenFed structure, products, policies and procedures required.
- Strong oral and written communication and listening skills required.
This position will not supervise employees.
There are no additional certifications required.
Founded in 1935, and still growing, we began as the War Department Federal Credit Union. Today, PenFed is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 1.5 million members and over $21 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as on military bases in Guam, Puerto Rico and Okinawa.
Our mission isn’t simply to help our members get by. We exist to help them realize every ounce of their potential. We exist to educate, and to encourage. We exist to usher their dreams into the land of reality.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed will maintain and observe personnel policies which will prohibit discrimination or harassment against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability and all other statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 703-838-1568.