7 days left
- Full Time
- Current Virginia Teacher License.
- Successful full-time teaching experience.
- Broad background of professional training and experience to adapt instruction to each student's need.
- Able to adjust to varied home situations. Demonstrates a strong commitment, a high energy level, and a variety of skills for working with children and adults.
- Provide a continuity of educational services to a variety of homebound/home-based students on a temporary basis.
- Maintain and file accurate records of homebound instruction services rendered.
- Coordinate educational services with homebound contacts, classroom teachers, and parents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to touch and hold objects or instruments and to type; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or bend, and may be required to lift up to approximately 15 pounds. Itinerant travel is required, and the employee is frequently required to change locations and adapt to multiple environments across schools, offices and home visits. Ability to drive and navigate to multiple locations occasionally within a single day is required.
Applicants are reviewed periodically. Interviews are extended periodically to qualified applicants based upon fluctuating program needs.APPLY TO:
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND TALENT DEVELOPMENTSALARY:
Salary Range: $35.50 per hour
- Number of hours unpredictable
- No provision for benefits
- Dependent on varying needs of placements