Secret Cleared Lead Conference Services Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a corporation seeking a Secret Cleared Lead Conference Services Assistant who will be responsible for planning meetings, conferences and any special events both internally and externally.
• Assist with any preparation and set up for conferences and meetings
• Responsible for booking conference space and handling any catering needs for conferences and meetings
• Handles and orders all supplies
• Composes all documents and correspondence for the facilities department
• Helps with web information and software administration for the department
• Communicates with supervisor and other staff members within the facility department
• Responsible for performing any other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent and some college preferred
• Position requires a Top Secret clearance
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent customer service skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!