Motivated Project Assistant
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic individual who works efficiently in a busy environment? Look no further! Sparks Group partners with a large consulting firm that is currently seeking an organized and motivated Project Assistant. Apply now!
• Create reports and presentations with direction from supervisor
• Assist in the preparation of proposals and deliverables
• Responsible for proofreading and editing documents
• Schedule weekly meetings and take meeting minutes
• Constantly meet deadlines by tracking work progress
• Other tasks and duties as needed
• Strong organization skills
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to work quickly and effectively in a high-pressured environment, both in a team environment and independently
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!