Attentive Recruiting Coordinator
Are you an experienced college graduate that can multi-task in a fast-paced environment? This job could be for YOU! Sparks Group is hiring a prioritized Recruiting Coordinator with strong communication skills to support the coordination of all aspects of candidate interviews as well as many other administrative and coordination responsibilities.
• Provides administrative support during the pre-hire portion of the candidate lifecycle
• Supports the coordination and facilitation of all aspects of candidate interviews, including events, travel coordination, and escorting of on-site candidates
• Handles an extreme high volume of candidates in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Secure rooms and other logistics for interviews
• Manages the candidate status throughout pre-hire process
• Interacts frequently with recruiters, hiring teams, and candidates to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner, ensuring compliance with firm processes and government regulations
• Coordinate Offer letter
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years of experience in an administrative role and/or customer service experience
• Adept at prioritizing, multi-tasking, and problem-solving in a deadline-oriented environment
• Ability to handle high-stress situations and excel in a fast-paced client-focused environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication and articulation
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
• U.S. Citizenship
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Attentive Recruiting Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly