Student Relations Specialist
Smartly is looking for a Student Relations Specialist for our DC Headquarters! We are growing our team as we pursue our mission to offer elite quality business education at a disruptively affordable cost. If you are passionate about startups, education, communication, marketing and making a difference in the world, read on…!
In this role you will work with one foot in Marketing and one in Admissions, helping students to make enrollment decisions in our programs. Goal-driven, positive, mission-oriented, personable, and with superior communication skills, the Student Relations Specialist will perform a range of duties including:
- Presenting admitted students with information about choices/courses
- Guiding prospective students, offering advice on what fits their needs
- Managing disappointed rejected applicants in a positive manner
- Implementing metric-effective playbooks for enrolling and onboarding new students
- Contributing to the design, delivery, and experience of our bi-annual student retreat
- Being the voice of the customer/student that improves our business
You will work with tools such as Gmail, Google Hangouts, Excel, Slack, Helpscout, Hubspot and Salesforce to ensure accepted candidates are able to make quality decisions while building the brand and identifying areas for improvement. The ideal candidate possesses a continuous learning orientation!