Exceptional Accounts Payable Specialist
6 days left
Sparks Group, working alongside a small government contractor in Reston, VA is seeking an Accounts Payable Guru to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis immediately! The company is in a great location with easy access to many dining and entertainment options, offers free parking and a fabulous benefits package upon hire.
- Conduct full-cycle accounts payable, from coding invoices to completing the weekly check run
- Verify coding, review invoices for satisfactory payment approval, checking vendor histories for previous payments
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices, or receiving signatures
- Process vendor and subcontractor invoices and ensure they are paid on time
- Obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments
- Ensure accuracy between the invoice and the Purchase Order and Vendor Master file
- Review invoices and vouchers to ensure appropriate supporting documentation is on file
- Work closely with company's employees and company policies to verify and process Expense and Travel Reports both manually and through the Deltek Expense Module
- Maintain accounts payable files and PO folders
- Other duties as needed
- Accounts Payable processing experience in a high-volume environment
- Experience with Costpoint and Deltek T&E module is a must!
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Exceptional Accounts Payable Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly