Production Floating Assembler
Sparks Group has partnered with a growing, dynamic, local company in the search for a diligent, collaborative Floating Assembler. This person will provide assistance to specific Distribution and Production departments within the company to fill in as production needs demand. Are you someone who loves receiving inventory and distributing it? Have you ever wanted to take your skill set one step further and assist in production of products? Are you a team player who is looking for a family friendly company with a long term opportunity? Look no further – this is what you have been waiting for!
- Assist distribution department with shipping and receiving which will include
- Packing products for shipping ensuring packaging protects products from damage while in transit
- Weighing and labeling packages for delivery to correct destination with appropriate shipping labels and fees
- Accepting parts and inventory into facility from carriers
- Correctly and accurately entering received goods into inventory system
- Labeling goods, parts and inventory following procedures
- Distributing goods, parts and inventory to appropriate department areas and storage bins following procedures
- Production of Fume Extraction units and capital BGA equipment which will include
- Assisting with building Fume Extraction systems and consumables and BGA equipment.
- Packing finished product for shipping directly to customer or to separate facility.
- Performing machine shop duties as assigned
- Making parts for production which will include
- Assisting with and operating CNC machines
- Assisting with and operating Hitachi machine
- Operating a drill press
- Qualified candidates will have previous inventory distribution experience
- Prior CNC machine experience is strongly preferred
- Candidates must be team oriented and reliable.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!