Reporting to CTO, this key leadership role is responsible for managing and coordinating the resources and processes to deliver software releases of Securiport products, while helping to develop the vision, definition and strategy for the engineering team by driving project/program initiatives that deliver on Securiport vision. In addition, the candidate will be tasked with working with the team in solving technical issues on performance, scalability, and enterprise system. This includes overall technical leadership for the full product cycle (requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment).
Responsibilities & Objectives:
- Drive the project/program execution
- Provide architectural and technical guidance to the Engineering organizations
- Deliver quality software products on schedule within cost
- Full lifecycle systems/applications development to achieve corporate goals and clients’ requirements.
- Lead the design, development, integration and debugging of systems /applications
- Requirements analysis, System/Software design & analysis, development/software metric creation/analysis, system risk analysis, Integration and Test metrics
- Develop and maintain detailed program schedules, and software development plans
- Translate product requirements into engineering specifications
- Manage and oversee the software development tasks and the overall engineering schedule
- Provide leadership to the software engineering team and enforce standard company policies and procedures that adhere to the software development standards
- Work closely with CTO to define product direction and design. Anticipates future system needs, proactive in identifying solutions
- Fuzzy Logic
- Big Data Analytics
- Machine learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Project planning and management
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis
Education: Master’s degree in Information Technology or related field is required.
Experience: Extensive experience with developing and delivering commercial/enterprise software; 10+ years on software architecture and engineering is required; 10+ years project/program management experience required, including managing development/test teams; 8+ year experience with MSFT Visual Studio, C#, .NET, MSFT SQL Server and MSFT platforms required; experience with network and server management.
Other: Experience with the use of biometric technologies or data mining is a plus; excellent work ethic - professionalism, responsibility, proactive, excellent writing and spoken communication, ability to conduct presentations to clients and potential clients; documentation, team work and management; must be authorized to work in the U.S. and English as main language; ability to travel internationally as required.
Apply for IT Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly