AV and IT Support Specialist
Are you an Audio, Video and IT Support professional with a passion for solving difficult technology issues? Would you enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment? Do you have a passion for understanding systems and training others on best practices? If yes, we want to talk with you!
- Respond to technology support calls and provide on-site customer training for operation of technology.
- Interact with clients in the appropriate operation and use of IT and AV systems.
- Operate AV Systems including: controlled and non-controlled AV systems; Advanced VTC systems, and portable systems.
- Troubleshoot AV Systems including: reading flow diagrams, flowing troubleshooting charts, documenting changes and findings using the department's incident management tool.
- Repair AV Systems including: hardware installation and de-installation, code installation, cable management, termination, and installation.
- Set up audio systems for live events.
- Monitor AV Systems using remote management and monitoring tools.
- Operating IT Systems including: multiple platforms (mobile and non-mobile) and operating systems.
- Troubleshoot IT Systems including: hardware, software, and networking.
- Repair IT Systems including: hardware repair, software installation, cable management and installation. Monitor IT Systems using remote management and monitoring tools.
Qualifications & Education
- 2+ years of IT and AV technical support
- A+ and CTS certification
- Experience "terminating" cable
40 hour work week Monday - Friday (11am - 8pm)
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!