AV and IT Support Specialist
Are you an Audio, Video and IT Support professional with a passion for solving difficult technology issues? Would you enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment? Do you have a passion for understanding systems and training others on best practices? If yes, we want to talk with you!
- Respond to technology support calls and provide on-site customer training for operation of technology.
- Interact with clients in the appropriate operation and use of IT and AV systems.
- Operate AV Systems including: controlled and non-controlled AV systems; Advanced VTC systems, and portable systems.
- Troubleshoot AV Systems including: reading flow diagrams, flowing troubleshooting charts, documenting changes and findings using the department's incident management tool.
- Repair AV Systems including: hardware installation and de-installation, code installation, cable management, termination, and installation.
- Set up audio systems for live events.
- Monitor AV Systems using remote management and monitoring tools.
- Operating IT Systems including: multiple platforms (mobile and non-mobile) and operating systems.
- Troubleshoot IT Systems including: hardware, software, and networking.
- Repair IT Systems including: hardware repair, software installation, cable management and installation. Monitor IT Systems using remote management and monitoring tools.
Qualifications & Education
- 2+ years of IT and AV technical support
- A+ and CTS certification
- Experience "terminating" cable
40 hour work week Monday - Friday (11am - 8pm)
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for AV and IT Support Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly