The Communications Manager position is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This role requires creating business development presentations, writing press releases and providing reports according to the information gathered such as new products, market trends, competition, and pricing. Familiar with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures, candidates must have excellent judgment in planning, and experience to accomplish goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting management with marketing and collateral materials and communications media to symbolize effectively the services and products of the company to customers.
- Write press releases and drafts for senior management and editing executive speeches.
- Working closely with Graphic Designer to draft advertising layouts and text for company brochures and related material and presenting to management for review and approval.
- Managing layouts and designing of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, and brochures.
- Supporting management team by pricing direction, new product launch strategies and product positioning.
- Promoting trade shows, events, as well as advertising campaigns.
- Reviewing marketing projects, previous marketing materials, and gathering materials about competitive companies in the industry.
- Overseas conference planning and execution (organization of booth set up, collateral material preparation; advertising, and related duties)
- Media relations
- Online reputation management and resolution
- Presenting recommendations to management team.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages such as brochures, letters, purchase displays, video, etc., for specific assignments.
- Must be able to travel overseas 4-5 times per year.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Demonstrate efficient and effective handling of multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Efficiently work under pressures, deadlines, and work extra hours to complete assigned task.
- Must possess excellent writing and editing skills
- Exhibit exceptional creativity and resourcefulness.
- Able to take calculated and bold initiatives to meet the expectations of management effectively.
- Excellent effectual communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of branding
- Ability to communicate insight and ideas effectively.
- Knowledge of data security industry
- Must have effective people skills to deal with clients and management.
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Be an expert in forward thinking, market research, and should possess problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Ability to listen to intended details attentively, and ask questions as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, journalism or communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in area of specialization relevant field with 5+ years’ experience.
- Graduates interested in journalism.
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Graphic Design experience a plus.
Apply for Communications Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly