Help Desk Specialist with Secret Clearance
Are you a cleared IT Support professional with a passion for helping others solve their technology problems? Would you enjoy working on a collaborative team within a fast paced environment, where you have every other Friday off work? If yes, we want to talk with you!
- Track and document all requests for assistance from customer via phone, in person, or electronic means using a government-provided tracking system.
- Maintain documentation and metrics for all requests which will be monitored weekly by the government.
- Determine action to be taken and take appropriate action to resolve customer problems dealing with hardware, software, and communications or escalate problems to a higher-level IT representative IAW each organization's IT policy or test mission requirement.
- Provide feedback, updates and status to users on their requests for assistance IAW local procedures as directed by the Government.
- 2+ years of HD experience with Bachelor's Degree, or 1 year with Masters, or 7 years total work experience
- Security+ (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT II)
- Active Secret security clearance is REQUIRED.
Monday - Thursday (9am-5pm) / Friday (9am-5pm) with rotating Friday's off
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!