Help Desk Specialist with Secret Clearance
7 days left
Are you a cleared IT Support professional with a passion for helping others solve their technology problems? Would you enjoy working on a collaborative team within a fast paced environment, where you have every other Friday off work? If yes, we want to talk with you!
- Track and document all requests for assistance from customer via phone, in person, or electronic means using a government-provided tracking system.
- Maintain documentation and metrics for all requests which will be monitored weekly by the government.
- Determine action to be taken and take appropriate action to resolve customer problems dealing with hardware, software, and communications or escalate problems to a higher-level IT representative IAW each organization's IT policy or test mission requirement.
- Provide feedback, updates and status to users on their requests for assistance IAW local procedures as directed by the Government.
- 2+ years of HD experience with Bachelor's Degree, or 1 year with Masters, or 7 years total work experience
- Security+ (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT II)
- Active Secret security clearance is REQUIRED.
Monday - Thursday (9am-5pm) / Friday (9am-5pm) with rotating Friday's off
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Help Desk Specialist with Secret Clearance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly