Supports the human resources function by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
- Performs advanced administrative and clerical tasks in support of the Global Solutions Division (GSD) Human Resources Department.
- Processes personnel actions in PeopleSoft, iCIMS, or other software applications and prepares required documentation.
- Prepares employee HR-related files and forward to HQ Records.
- May perform iCIMS data entry.
- Enters data into the Workers' Compensation portal.
- Prepares new hire orientation packages and other related documents.
- May conduct new hire orientation sessions as needed.
- May process unemployment claims.
- Answers routine employee inquiries, and refers complex questions to appropriate human resource staff members.
- Assist in tracking Welcome/Orientation tours and mandatory trainings for new hires.
- Participates in special projects as required.