Performs financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with business operations.
1. Responsible for various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and analysis.
2. Collects and reviews financial data from various sources.
3. Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various financial reports as required.
4. Maintains appropriate records and documentation.
5. Supports assigned managers in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as requested.
6. Participates in the preparation of cost proposals.
7. Conducts audits and analysis of their organization's direct and indirect costs, and reviews their practices and procedures, ensuring that labor and non-labor charges are approved, allowable, and processed in a timely manner.
8. Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as DAR, FAR, SOX and other government regulations.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
10. Experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite
Bachelors Degree in Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
Exceptional analytical skills with special attention to detail and accuracy.
Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent tasks while also meeting firm deadlines.
Professional attitude and appearance at all times.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.