Manager, Office Services
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, a highly regarded voluntary health service organization, is seeking a full-time Manager, Office Services for our headquarters office conveniently located in downtown Bethesda, MD.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Manager, Office Services will be responsible for providing oversight and support the Foundation’s Bethesda office locations. Primarily, this position will be responsible for the day-to-day facility management of the Montgomery Avenue and Arlington Road offices, including supervision of office related support functions and the Front Desk. The Manager, Office Services will utilize superior organization, compliance, customer service and responsiveness to address internal and external customer needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises day-to-day facility management of Montgomery Avenue office, including:
- Supervises facilities to ensure all offices and common area locations are in good working order and properly maintained by landlord in accordance with their responsibilities under the lease.
- Conference Rooms – all reservation methods and associated upkeep.
- Supervising supply inventories to ensure appropriate stock levels at all times, manages all supply-related vendor accounts.
- Manages the Foundation’s Mail Room and mail relationships to ensure packages are properly delivered, received and USPS/Fedex/UPS relationships are periodically reviewed for efficiency and financial benefit.
- Serves as primary manager of Foundation’s Access Control systems (Datawatch) and security monitoring.
- Provides day-to-day support to the Arlington Road subleases, including:
- Management of tenant accounts
- Supervising resolution of tenant issues with landlord/property management
- Assisting in build outs and other subleasing activities as required.
- Provides support for renovations and build out projects as required.
- Manages procurement support to chapter offices, specifically centralizing core services and supplies in central vendor accounts to minimize administrative and vendor burden to chapter staff.
- Works closely with procurement functions to supervise the distribution and disposal of capital assets (computers) and related technology supplies.
- Ensures timely payment of all Operations invoices.
- Supervises day-to-day the Front Desk and Facilities Operations, including supervision of the Receptionist and Facilities Coordinator. Duties include management of calls, packages, supplies/kitchens, employee areas and available seating.
- Manages Foundation’s document retention and disposal, including records outsourced to third party services (Iron Mountain) or stored in CFF Warehouse.
- Provides support for CFF fulfillment operations (insources and outsourced), including relevant facility related items to Rockville lease.
- Assists on other projects as needed.
- Customer Service and Confidentiality: Exhibits strong customer service skills and ensures confidentiality and HIPPA compliance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- College Degree or relevant experience – preferably in Business, Finance, Operations, Supply Chain Management and/or related field.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Initiative, follow-through, sound and accurate judgment with an ability to support and explain reasoning for decisions. Include appropriate people in decision-making process and ensure that timely decisions are made.
- Analytical skills with the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Work, and Excel. Database knowledge helpful.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with a variety of employee and vendor issues. Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to physically move throughout the facility, including lifting and moving up to twenty pounds.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation offers an excellent benefit package and competitive salary. Please apply online at: www.cff.org under “Careers”
HOW TO APPLY