Manager, Recruitment Advertising Accounts (This is not a contract position)
This sales position is responsible for generating non-dues revenue to support the Association and its professional programs by effectively selling to potential recruitment advertisers all aspects of print and digital advertising and Career Fair booths. This individual is responsible for ensuring the most efficient and effective strategies to achieve sales and marketing goals. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to meet or exceed revenue goals and close sales. The individual must have outstanding and courteous customer service skills; strong attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment and has excellent project management skills.
- Manage recruitment advertising and Career Fair accounts between ASHA and corporations, including negotiating contracts, implementing all contractual arrangements, and maintaining personal contact with customers.
- Develop individual selling strategy designed to generate an increase in sales for recruitment advertising, Career Fair, and other products
- Research and develop new and non-traditional markets to increase advertiser base.
- Represent ASHA in the negotiation of long-term contracts with customers.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to make cold calls and employ targeted and comprehensive marketing efforts to increase sales.
- Provide a high level of customer care and building long-lasting relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Think strategically and generate ideas so that the Marketing and Sales Cluster can maximize the recruitment advertising structure.
- Track trends in the advertising and recruitment industry and evaluate sales opportunities presented by them to incorporate into strategies for the future. This includes overseeing the maintenance of marketing microsite as it relates to recruitment advertising.
- Establishing tracking and measurement reports through Salesforce.com and provide regular updates to management.
- Inform multi-channel marketing efforts to increase overall sales.
- Evaluate and make program recommendations for new revenue opportunities.
- Making pricing recommendations and set rate cards
- Forecast revenue projections
Knowledge Typically Acquired Through
- 3 years' experience in a similar position
- Completion of a marketing or related bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated sales success in a previous position
Scope and Depth of Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Sales Experience
- Ability to communicate with graphic arts departments and client advertisers regarding advertising for print and digital media
- Strong technology skills in software packages, including Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word, and CRM (NetFORUM and Salesforce.com)
Scope and Depth of Non-Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Excited and passionate about the sales process
- Ambitious with a strong work ethic and a positive and winning attitude
- A self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing and maintaining relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and execute plans across media platforms
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
EOE/minorities, women, persons with disabilities, veterans with disabilities and Vietnam veterans are encouraged to apply.