Advertising Sales Operations and Analytics Manager
ASHA is looking for an advertising industry professional to perform administrative, operational and analytical duties supporting the successful acquisition, fulfillment, billing, and revenue collection associated with advertising sales, with a primary focus on recruitment advertising.
The Advertising Sales Operations and Analytics Manager will work in collaboration with the Asset & Corporate Alliances team to develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operation efficiency related to advertising sales and will assist with special projects as needed. The candidate will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has excellent project management skills.
- Perform responsibilities related to the fulfillment of recruitment ad sales for the classified section of The ASHA Leader, ASHA Convention-related publications, and ASHA's Online Career Center, including organizing insertion orders, data entry, and reviewing ad submissions to ensure they meet ASHA's standards.
- Provide customer service to recruitment advertisers and ad agencies related to rate information and other fulfillment
- Contribute to the expansion of leads through the management of records for recruitment advertising in the CRM
- Identify key business indicators for online Career Center (including site analytics) monitor success and implement strategies to improve sales performance
- Monitor and analyze the recruitment marketplace and competitor's performance to inform ASHA's strategic decision-making
- Collect, analyze, evaluate, and report on sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall recruitment sales productivity
- Provide demographic market analysis information for internal and vender marketing
- Recommend and lead team to update and enhance the marketing solutions site as it relates to the sale of job postings to improve the vendor experience.
Knowledge Typically Acquired Through
- BA/BS in Business, Information Management, or related field
- 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Ability to forecast and identify trends and challenges
Scope and Depth of Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to develop business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency
- Experience performing market research and analysis
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of advertising/sales tracking software
- Demonstrated medium to advanced level skills in the use of the internet applications, databases, and CRM tools (Excel, Salesforce.com and NetForum preferred) to gather and analyze data.
Scope and Depth of Non-Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
EOE/minorities, women, persons with disabilities, veterans with disabilities and Vietnam veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Advertising Sales Operations and Analytics Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly