The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB), a non-profit scientific organization, seeks an individual to provide efficient and effective leadership and management for the non-federal sponsorships and federal grants administration for the FASEB Science Research Conferences (SRCs).
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing sponsorships and grants administration for approximately 70 FASEB Science Research Conferences.
- Providing expertise with Federal and Non-Federal grants, grant writing, compliance, financial and program reporting.
- Establishing guidelines for the SRCs (FASEB staff, organizers and sponsors) regarding the fundraising (grants and sponsorship) process.
- Drafting policies and procedures for screening, selection, notification, and disbursement of federally funded travel awards.
- Coordinating the review, assembly and submission of all federal grant applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years related experience in grant management and reporting. Must have experience developing and implementing fund raising plans.
- Must have the knowledge and ability to apply for conference funding from NIH, foundations, and corporations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Certified Grants Management Professional or similar certification preferred.
- Must have an expert understanding of grant applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, and must have strong organizational skills.
How to Apply:
For a detailed job description and to apply, please visit: http://www.faseb.org/employment
Please send a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume.
FASEB is conveniently located in Bethesda close to Routes 270 and 495. FASEB offers competitive pay, an outstanding benefits package, a convenient location to major thoroughfares, free parking and the opportunity to support the scientific community and researchers from around the world.
For more information about FASEB, visit: www.faseb.org