Senior Web Based Application Developer, Scripting, TS/SCI
This is an extremely unique and exciting position for a Senior Web Based Software Developer looking to add value to a talented team of Cyber Security Analysts. This candidate will need to possess the ability to communicate effectively and quickly turn around intuitive solutions to complex requirements in a very high-paced environment. Their work will be highly visible throughout the Intelligence Community. Eligible candidates will need to demonstrate current and expert experience in the following areas:
- Node.js (not mandatory, but highly desired)
- Scripting Languages (experience in one or more of the following)
- Python (preferred)
- RESTFul Web Services - Data Integration between several disparate sources
- Relational database design and development
Server-side development in one or more of the following:
Clear, effective and professional written and verbal communication with:
- Senior leadership (customer)
- Program Management (internal)
- Cyber Analysts
- Development Team
- Organized and motivated work ethic.
- Ability to work independently and produce quality products with little guidance or support.
- Clear and detailed requirements gathering.
- Ability to think out of the box and develop creative solutions to complex requirements.
Candidates will also receive additional consideration for experience within the following areas and technologies:
- Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana
- Web Scraping Utilities Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
#ZPost #DPost #CJPost
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
Position requires DOD8570 IAT-III certification.
5-8 years of related experience in web software development.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.