Efficient Office Services Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a top accounting firm that is looking to hire a flexible and professional Office Assistant. This individual will be responsible for the construction of client deliverables and will support the office with any necessary tasks. Apply now!
• Assemble tax returns through the database
• Compose financial statements per OIS
• Assemble binders with the appropriate information
• Scan documents
• Maintain conference room schedule
• Assist with setting up and breaking down conference room
• Maintain inventory
• Any other tasks as needed
• 3+ years of experience
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to work productively in a high-pressured environment
• Ability to work within a team as well as independently
• Strong attention to detail
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Efficient Office Services Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly