Efficient Office Services Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a top accounting firm that is looking to hire a flexible and professional Office Assistant. This individual will be responsible for the construction of client deliverables and will support the office with any necessary tasks. Apply now!
• Assemble tax returns through the database
• Compose financial statements per OIS
• Assemble binders with the appropriate information
• Scan documents
• Maintain conference room schedule
• Assist with setting up and breaking down conference room
• Maintain inventory
• Any other tasks as needed
• 3+ years of experience
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to work productively in a high-pressured environment
• Ability to work within a team as well as independently
• Strong attention to detail
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!