Traffic Manager / Production Assistant
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you a stickler for deadlines and feel at home in the print, digital and multimedia worlds? The Association for Talent Development (ATD), is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. These professionals take the knowledge, skills, and abilities of others and help them achieve their full potential.
Our busy in-house Creative team needs a detailed-oriented Traffic Manager/ Production Assistant who can help us keep our design and multimedia projects on track. The ideal candidate possesses the organizational skills to manage long-term projects, while interacting with designers, marketing managers, directors and internal clients, in a fun yet fast-paced environment. This job will require some audio production work and the creation of schedules for multiple print and digital projects. We are a MAC-studio, and the candidate must have a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of web and audio software is a plus, but not required.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conduct weekly job status meetings to gather and share information with Creative and Marketing Teams
- Proactively communicate project status to all stakeholders and work closely with Creative Director to ensure the teams have the resources needed to complete projects on time
- Assign tasks, check the status of outstanding tasks, and make sure scope of work is clearly articulated by client
- Work with Creative Director to improve future workflow, processes, and allocation of resources
- Utilize our current ticketing system to track projects
- Work with creative and marketing team to manage our digital databases and archive
- Positive attitude and grace under pressure
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Creative Cloud
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated mastery of time management, multi-tasking, and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly master new software
- Experience working in a marketing department or agency
- Creative problem solver, and a self-starter with a high degree of initiative and customer-service focus
Education / Previous Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years’ experience and demonstration of success in traffic management
- Attend annual kick-off meetings, monthly team meetings, ongoing training workshops and any other assigned meetings, training sessions, seminars, presentations and workshops
- Interact with outside vendors and freelancers as needed
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Race/Gender/Disabled/Veterans), and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Join the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations and make a difference in your world.