Help Desk Associate -Data Analysis
7 days left
- Full Time
Performs data analysis, interpretation and management duties. Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
- Performs data collection, analysis, interpretation and management duties.
- Participates in the development of rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
- Ensures the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
- Consults with the external clients and internal staff to determine data management needs and objectives.
- May be responsible for database design, administration, security, and maintenance.
- Prepares presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
- Provides data-related training to staff.
- Coordinates with scientists and other technical experts to design and develop statistical analyses methodologies.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science, Statistics or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
0-2 years of related statistics/data analysis experience.