7 days left
- Full Time
Floater-Assistant Community Manager
Grady Management, Inc., one of the metro area's leading property management firms, is seeking a Floater Assistant Community Manager. This position will cover community manager positions in the Maryland and Northern VA region. This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Community Manager looking to gain experience as a Community Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of the day-to-day outreach, sales and customer service efforts to meet and exceed performance targets
- Monitoring of property and staff to ensure compliance with all Fair Housing and Fair Credit Reporting Requirements, company policies and procedures, and safety management programs
- Operation of property within budgeted guidelines established for the property
- Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Sales and customer service experience a plus
- Must be PC proficient, OneSite software skills a plus
- LIHTC/HUD experience
- Must have reliable transportation (auto allowance paid)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Flexible and positive can-do attitude
Weekend work is required.
Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO. Salary starting in the low 40’s or commensurate with experience.
Grady Management Inc.
8630 Fenton Street, Suite 625
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Apply for Floater-Maintenance-MD/NOVA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly