IT Portfolio Manager - TS/SCI required
**Position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance.** GDIT is seeking IT Portfolio Managers in support of a Federal Intelligence Agency contract. The IT Portfolio Manager is focused on optimizing IT investment, looking for opportunities to make IT and business processes more effective and efficient while reducing risk. The IT Portfolio Manager has a strategic role in overseeing, managing and leveraging the entire life cycle of IT investments from defining and targeting the investment mix, to planning the portfolio structure, packaging and communicating the portfolio plan, and tracking and measuring results across the enterprise. The IT Portfolio Manager is accountable for planning and providing transparency into complex technology portfolios with wide organizational span, cross-organization interdependencies, while ensuring work continues to flow through the portfolio in support of delivering the highest value work for GDIT's government client. They review and provide input into portfolio spend, the portfolio backlog of work, utilization of IT resources, the flow of work through the pipeline, health of work in delivery, and advise on work priority based on enterprise business goals. Education 1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience. 2. Masters Degree preferred. Qualifications 10-15 years of related systems engineering experience, plus the following desired experience:
- Familiarity with SDLC, waterfall, Agile and/or other recognized software development and project management methodologies.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and facilitation skills for communicating at all levels (employees and leaders); including strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills with ability to develop executive level communications from in depth technical concepts
- Comfort with ambiguity and able to independently drive resolution of issues and challenges
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure solutions from major vendors such as: Microsoft, Red Hat, Amazon Web Services, Citrix, VMware.
- Previous hands on experience can be a discriminator.
- PMP or relevant PMI certifications preferred