- Monitor the systems and network components. Initiate trouble ticket when an outage is observed. Coordinate with SPOC and Field support. Under immediate supervision monitor the infrastructure and network, responding appropriately to alerts and events.
- Respond to incidents from triage through resolution, including escalations, when appropriate. Respond to infrastructure repairs, including directing remote activities to maintain operations effectiveness for services.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 0-2 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design.
- The candidate needs to have a strong proficiency in the following skill sets:
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Must have knowledge and skills in the fundamentals of IP and core IP technologies
- Strong communication and skills
- Excellent technical writing and documentation skills
- Firewall Technologies
- LAN/WAN internetworking technology
- Policy and Procedure review and implementation
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. #CJPOST#DICE