International Human Resources Assistant (Tax Programs)
Support to the administration of International Assignments and the International Human Resources (IHR) team at GDIT. An individual contributor to support the administration of Expatriate / International Assignees including administration of IHR shadow payroll administration for multiple countries. The position will also track and process invoices, internal financial allocations, imputed income amounts and reports to Payroll. Human Resource Information System (HRIS) data entry, generation of reports, and soft- and hard-copy records management. Lead and support processing of U.S. and non-U.S. tax and payroll forms via the department's shared e-mail account. Support IHR administration of Defense Base Act (DBA) expense and insurance premium, and other duties in support of the expatriate tax and payroll programs.
- Administer shadow payroll programs for expatriate management including:
- Compile compensation reports,
- Reconcile estimates to actuals,
- Process invoices for tax payments and reporting,
- Track financial allocations,
- Travel report consolidation and tracking, and
- Year-end financial and payroll processing;
- Enter HRIS information and process forms related to new international assignees, transfers, or status changes;
- Maintain records including HRIS, Shared Network folders, SharePoint, and hard-copy files;
- Maintain and support the department e-mail account including archiving, responses to inquiries, processing of forms, and other communications;
- Coordinate with payroll, and other functional departments to facilitate global mobility programs;
- Administer social security treaty applications and coordination with stakeholders (home and host payroll, tax, HR, employees, etc.);
- Administer employee level assignment imputed income such as Dependent Tuition;
- Support IHR and Finance teams to administer the estimation, expense, and reconciliation of DBA accounts;
- Track business travelers and expatriate employees via reporting;
- Generate reports for internal and external use; and
- Back-up support to other IHR team members for other duties.
1+ years relevant experience with HR, IHR, or other related functional department such as Payroll
Required Technical Skills: PeopleSoft, MS Office, SharePoint and other records and collaboration systems. Desire experience working in procurement, AP, payroll, and financial systems.
Strong organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills.
Desired Skills: Oracle Financial and related systems.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.