Associate, International Human Resources
Support to the administration of International Assignments (expatriate administration) and the International Human Resources (IHR) team at GDIT. An individual contributor to support the administration of Expatriate / International Assignees including Human Resource Information System (HRIS) data entry, generation of reports, and soft- and hard-copy records management. Lead and support processing international assignment forms and documentation, as well as, U.S. and non-U.S. tax and payroll forms by leading support to the departments' shared e-mail account. Support IHR's administration of Defense Base Act (DBA) expense and insurance premium, and other duties in support of the expatriate tax and payroll programs. Support processing of invoices and financial allocations. Provide support for visa questions and processes.
- Enter HRIS information and process forms related to new international assignees, transfers, or status changes;
- Maintain records including HRIS, Shared Network folders, SharePoint, and hard-copy files;
- Maintain and support the department e-mail account including archiving, responses to inquiries, processing of forms, and other communications;
- Work with stakeholders to administer expatriate assignments including entry and administration of assignment allowances, incentives, and other benefits;
- Track expatriate employees via data entry and reporting;
- Generate reports for internal and external use;
- DBA compensation reports and support expense reconciliation with Finance;
- Process invoices for department vendors, as needed;
- Back-up administration for:
- Generating travel reports;
- Social security treaty applications and coordination with stakeholders (home and host payroll, tax, HR, employees, etc.);
- Administration of employee level assignment imputed income such as Dependent Tuition; and
- Coordinate with payroll, and other functional departments to facilitate global mobility programs;
- Contribute to global mobility compliance and service programs including ability to write/draft, quality assure and maintain version control of, and train stakeholders on company and department policy, procedures, instructions, and forms.
1+ years relevant experience with HR, IHR, or other related functional department such as Payroll
Required Technical Skills: PeopleSoft, MS Office, SharePoint and other records and collaboration systems. Desire experience working in procurement, AP, payroll, and financial systems.
Strong organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.