Proposal Manager- Award Winning Contracting Company
Award-winning Federal Contractor is seeking a Proposal Manager due to internal growth. The organization provides technology services to the Health and Human Services and CMS divisions. This is a collaborative environment with expert capture teams. The company offers incredible benefits including telecommuting options up to 3 days per week, a low out-of-pocket health insurance plan, regular company-wide team events, tuition reimbursement, and a $1000 budget for each employee to use towards professional development courses and certifications of their choice.
- Lead proposal efforts by coordinating all pre-proposal activities including task order bid opportunities, RFP/RFQ development activities, pricing, win-theme story boards, color reviews, and writing sessions.
- Review each proposal to ensure its compliance with the requirements and presents the company’s qualifications in a persuasive manner.
- Manage and mentor team members to accelerate their understanding of requirements and proposal activities.
- Present proposal debriefs to reflect on enhancing processes.
- Shipley Proposal Management Certification or APMP Foundation Level Accreditation strongly preferred.
- Experience winning proposals from the Health and Human Services sector, including: SAMHSA, CDC, HHS, HRSA, etc.
- Must have at least 7 years of proposal management experience in a leadership capacity.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Proposal Manager- Award Winning Contracting Company
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly