Effective Accounts Payable Processor
Sparks Group has collaborated with a multi-billion dollar, Fortune 100 company to identify an Accounts Payable Processor for a year-long contract role in Baltimore, MD. This highly-visible role is a fantastic opportunity to expand your A/P knowledge and enhance your customer service skills while interacting with vendors from across the U.S.!
- Open and distribute departmental mail
- Batch and scan invoices for processing
- Complete data entry of invoices to ensure accuracy, appropriate expense, location and department coding
- Process receipted invoices
- Answer AP related questions for internal and external employees or vendors via phone, email and other contact methods
- Investigate and resolve issues associated with processing of invoices
- Act as back-up for AP Post Processor and Expense Management Processor
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of high-volume Accounts Payable processing experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional customer services skills are a must!
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Effective Accounts Payable Processor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly