Effective Accounts Payable Processor
Sparks Group has collaborated with a multi-billion dollar, Fortune 100 company to identify an Accounts Payable Processor for a year-long contract role in Baltimore, MD. This highly-visible role is a fantastic opportunity to expand your A/P knowledge and enhance your customer service skills while interacting with vendors from across the U.S.!
- Open and distribute departmental mail
- Batch and scan invoices for processing
- Complete data entry of invoices to ensure accuracy, appropriate expense, location and department coding
- Process receipted invoices
- Answer AP related questions for internal and external employees or vendors via phone, email and other contact methods
- Investigate and resolve issues associated with processing of invoices
- Act as back-up for AP Post Processor and Expense Management Processor
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of high-volume Accounts Payable processing experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional customer services skills are a must!
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!