Intelligence Analyst-TS/SCI-RAF Molesworth, UK
- Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
- Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Conducts dissemination of US produced intelligence products in support of operation and coalition information sharing requirements.
- Aids in the discoverability of products across various US networks.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success while also ensuring maximum support to both the customer and local Combatant Command.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas including local and national Foreign Disclosure process and procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 2-5 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
- Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Must be able to achieve Security+ CE Certification (or equivalent) within 90 days of hire for positions requiring elevated privileges and ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in intelligence analysis.
- Experience researching and writing intelligence reports.
- Specific certifications or military education/training may be required, depending on job assignment.
- The work is typically performed at client site locations, which requires proper safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
- This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job. As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. #DPOST #CJPOST