Paralegal - SEC 337/ITC
Busy firm is seeking an experienced SEC 337/ITC Paralegal to working the Title 7 and Customs & Anti-Dumping practice. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Handle discovery, research, Markman hearings, and trial prep for ITC 337 cases including
- Perform legal research using: Westlaw, LexisNexis, PACER and other public-access websites
- Bluebook, shepardize, cite-check and proofread legal documents to ensure proper formatting
- Obtain all necessary information and materials from USPTO, PAIR, USITC-EDIS etc.
- Create, organize and maintain databases, privilege logs, and files containing discovery documents, physical evidence, summaries, deposition transcripts etc.
- Assist with discovery process including: document collection, tracking, reviewing and production
- Draft, prepare, & file briefs and legal documents
- Manage trial exhibits, prepare trial notebooks, maintain expert binders, war room set up, communicate with vendors, experts and fact witnesses etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 3-5 years' 337/ITC experience
- Must have experience Bluebooking, shepardizing, and cite-checking
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with complex trial prep
- Ability to work over-time