Trade Center Management Associates is a private sector building management and hospitality service provider at the Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center. The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center is Washington DC's premier special events & conference facility located on historic Pennsylvania Avenue in the heart of Washington within walking distance from the White House, the US Capitol & Smithsonian Museums.
Currently we are seeking to fill the following position: Concierge
• Provide accurate information to visitors in a courteous manner, such as the hours of operations, tenants, vendors, activities & events in the Ronald Reagan Building as well as activities available in the downtown area i.e. theater, events, arts, special exhibits, concerts, sports, leisure activities & sightseeing tours etc.
• Provide assistance to tenants, clients & guests with their various requests and inquiries
• Maintain all brochures, building information & Washington D.C area information for visitors to the building
• Provide tours for visitors to the building
• The concierge desk needs to be well organized, stocked & running in an orderly manner at all times
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Friendly and professional personality
• Knowledge of Washington D.C, Virginia and Maryland area attractions
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Aptitude to communicate clearly in the English language
• Must be able to work required shifts of which include weekends consistently ( M, W, TH, Sat, Sun) Weekday shift = 8-5pm, Sat 9-5pm, Sun 11-5pm
• Minimum 3 years customer service experience preferably in a hospitality industry or upscale venue facility
• Patient and pleasant demeanor
• Basic computer & internet search skills
• Foreign language fluency a plus
We offer state of the art facilities with a comprehensive benefits package. We are also metro accessible via the Orange or Blue lines at the Federal Triangle station providing direct access into our building.