Digital Campaign Manager
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for the daily management and production of assigned email campaigns and e-newsletters. He or she has a thorough understanding of email campaign best practices, development, and production techniques. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, exhibits a high attention to detail, and is able to effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Create, approve, and send assigned email campaigns and e-newsletters based on existing templates and guidelines.
- Act as the final approver for assigned e-mail campaigns and e-newsletters—making sure messages and campaigns are appropriate and within ASHA guidelines.
- Collaborate on the management and ongoing use of the ASHA e-mail communications calendar as a scheduling and tracking tool for the organization and look for ways to improve its effectiveness.
- Implement and monitor assigned automated e-mail campaigns to enhance overall productivity.
- Pull reports from multiple sources to analyze the effectiveness of ASHA e-mail campaigns and e-newsletters help staff make use of tracking data and testing.
- Work with the Digital Art Director to edit existing templates as needed for new business needs.
- Perform list pulls from ASHA's data warehouse or coordinate with Decision Support Services team to do the same.
- Support efforts to maintain deliverability, e-mail list hygiene (e.g., managing preferences, bounces, and bad addresses), and e-newsletter subscription management.
- Support the use of emerging digital channels (e.g., paid search, paid social, and text messaging) for promotion of ASHA’s products, services, and content.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest technologies and practices in e-mail marketing.
Knowledge Typically Acquired Through
- Relevant professional experience in e-mail marketing and digital communications
- Continuing education or coursework in e-mail marketing and digital communications
Scope and Depth of Technical Skills/Knowledge
- 1–3 years in the field of digital marketing and communications
- Demonstrated expertise in e-mail development and design using HTML tools and CSS
- Knowledge of foundational statistical concepts
- Experience using e-mail marketing software for e-mail list management, A/B testing, dynamic messaging, and tracking
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel for compiling and analyzing data, as well as list comparison
- Experience with Windows operating system, Microsoft Office applications
Scope and Depth of Non-Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Ability to work independently and anticipate next steps
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, ability to work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
EOE/minorities, women, persons with disabilities, veterans with disabilities and Vietnam veterans are encouraged to apply.