Director of Compliance and Regulatory
We are looking for a Director, Compliance and Regulatory. WRB is a successful and growing company in the Northern Virginia area. We are looking for hardworking, analytical individuals that want to partner up with an organization that can offer advancement opportunity and great experience.
This role is responsible for supporting the design, implementation, management and continuous improvement of an effective system to monitor quality assurance and compliance risk management framework by acting as the quality and compliance lead within the company. You will ensure the effective implementation of initiatives and contribute to the development of the quality and compliance strategy and set the standard for the way our business operates on all items that are driven by compliance. You will partner closely with managers from internal departments as well as external partners to collect, process, and validate relevant compliance data.
- Support the design, establishment and continuous improvement of a consistent and effective operating framework for the identification, management, monitoring and reporting of compliance and business risks, with the aim of ensuring the group’s on-going compliance with all relevant requirements.
- Ensure that the operating framework meets internal and statutory requirements and internal policies are in line with current and/or proposed legislation, rules and regulations.
- Design, implement, monitor and enforce compliance and risk policies and standards.
- Develop an appropriate compliance training and communication strategy and facilitate its implementation across the group.
- Ensure policies are applied consistently and effectively companywide, including through periodic compliance reviews.
- Evaluate new laws and regulations and stay abreast of all Clinical and Commercial legislative and regulatory developments in the U.S. that might have an impact on the company.
- Focus on maintaining compliance with the requirements and standards set forth in the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute, the False Claims Act, Guidelines issued by the Office of Inspector General, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) (Sunshine Act), HIPAA, Department of Health and Human Services, Adverse Event Reporting, Food and Drug Administration rules and regulations, and relevant state laws and regulations as it relates to the Clinical and Commercial business.
- Partner with the Clinical and Commercial business units to develop, implement and maintain effective quality programs.
- Enable the business in ensuring quality by partnering with the business to embed strong process, planning and project management across the organization.
- Review client requirements / contracts and service agreements and translate these into actions to ensure quality and compliance.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2 + years combination of compliance and/or Clinical operations experience
- Experience in customer service facing leadership roles
- Experience working with current U.S. Healthcare compliance regulations
- Analytical expertise in understanding complex issues and their consequences
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Demonstrated success in leading and motivating groups of people
- Strong training and presentation skills
- Computer and systems knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
*This position is FULL-TIME and on-site in Chantilly, VA
WRB is a national information services company, delivering contact center solutions to a variety of national membership organizations, as well as the medical device, healthcare, and pharmaceutical industries. Our services are provided by contact center professionals through the use of advanced technologies at our Chantilly, Virginia location.
Our client services include call center support, consumer affairs, customer care and lead generation. Additional company information is available through our website at www.wrbcorp.com. All applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the website, especially the Services area for additional information.
WRB’s focus is on rewarding you with solid benefits and a salary commensurate with the scope of the position. For additional information on careers with WRB, please visit our Careers page.
We appreciate your interest in employment with our company and will acknowledge receipt of your resume shortly after submission. To ensure that our message is not caught in your spam filter, please add “wrbcorp (dot) com” to the safe list in your email account.
Recently, WRB and other area companies have been targets of an internet spoofing scam targeting job seekers throughout the country. These scammers create false job postings on other websites, or reach out to job seekers directly, and present themselves as recruiters. In some cases, they are using actual employees’ names and photos to appear legitimate.
The perpetrators use various tactics, including fake online chat interviews and email correspondence, to obtain or verify the victim’s personal information. They use this information to steal money from an individual’s bank account or for other fraudulent activity.
WRB does not offer employment without first conducting both a phone screening and in-person interview. We will never ask job applicants for personal health, account, or financial information over the phone and do not use online chat tools for interviews. We encourage the public to protect their personal information and guard against providing personal information during communications that purport to be from WRB.
Job seekers can safely and securely apply for WRB’s positions at www (dot) wrbcorp (dot) com (forward slash) careers (forward slash) opportunities. A hyperlink is NOT provided for security purposes.