Leading Facility Management service provider in Washington, DC area is seeking an experienced Project Manager for a highly sophisticated hospital and medical research facility.
About Us: Complete Building Services (a division of The Donohoe Companies, Inc.) has been providing service to the Washington metropolitan area for over 50 years and has grown into one of Washington's largest and most successful building operations, maintenance and facility management companies.
We are looking for candidates who want to build their career with us and can deliver on our promise of service and integrity.
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university desired
• At least 5 years' experience in facilities operation, maintenance and repair in a facility of comparable size and complexity
• Working knowledge of maintenance trades including mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC
• Experience in a hospital environment
• Knowledge in building automation systems (BAS) control systems and computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS)
• Familiarity with standards applicable to the health-care facilities industry for organizations such as the Joint Commission. Americans with Disabilities Act, National Fire Protection Association and OSHA
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/v8f2fdz368kkdrnw