3 days left
- Full Time
Responsible for the timely application of cash receipts, adjustments and monthly charges to tenants' accounts in accordance to the terms of their leases. Reports to Lease Administration Supervisor.
- Review cash receipts once processed by Cash Receipts Specialist on the day they are received and have knowledge of inputting cash receipts as a backup resource
- Review cash batches for accuracy prior to distributing them to accountants for approval; knowledge of producing cash batches as a backup resource.
- Ensure proper support and approval for all tenant changes and adjustments
- Read and correctly interpret lease terms
- Enter new leases or amendments into MRI
- Generate monthly tenant billings, sending preliminary RENTUP charges to the property for review, then posting them to the tenant sub-ledgers once approved by property management and accounting
- Prints monthly statements no later than the 23rd of each month and sends to tenants
- Review the application of credits to charges prior to tenant statements being sent and processed
- Prepare tenant account reconciliations as requested
- Alert property manager and accountant of delinquencies and assist in collections of those delinquencies
- Prepare supporting schedules to accompany any letters being sent by the property manager to explain changes to the tenant's account
- Assist in performing periodic audits of existing rent rolls
- Adhere to JV partner policies and procedures
- Inform manager of significant issues
- Other related duties as assigned
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Organizational Relationships: Interacts with accounting staff, property management, tenants and outside clients.
- Understanding of automated accounting systems, MRI preferred
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to details and accuracy
- Flexible outlook towards task management
- High level of professionalism and self-motivation
- Customer Service focused
- Ability to work in a team environment
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a related field (Business, Accounting, Real Estate)
- Knowledge of and experience with retail recovery billings preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting: 70%
- Standing: 15%
- Walking: 15%
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/r2867x2xp73vz8bf