Polished Litigation Paralegal
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you a passionate and tenured Litigation Paralegal who is looking for their next big career move? What if we told you that there is an opportunity to work with one of Baltimore’s leading law firms? Sparks Group is currently working with a power house legal team from the Baltimore area who are looking to bring on a new litigation paralegal. Ranked among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers and boasting unparalleled records of success with over 700 million in verdicts and settlements they are truly a world changing firm. This is the kind of opportunity that allows you to build a successful and meaningful career. If you are an experienced Trial Paralegal, who has worked with larger firms, and are looking for a foot in the door with an exciting and culture shaping firm then this is the position you have been waiting for!
- Effectively manage all cases assigned
- Review assigned cases to stay aware of case development
- Stay in contact with attorney in regards to case development
- Interview witnesses, attend depositions, take notes and monitor witness and witness behavior
- Prepare deposition summaries
- Proofread legal documents
- Obtain all records needed to investigate and prepare case for trial
- Draft legal documents for attorney’s review and signature
- Prepare and maintain privilege logs document indexing
- Legal research
- Develop and foster a professional relationship with colleagues, clients, opposing counsel, co-counsel, vendors, and courthouse personnel
- Generally provide assistance to every member of the firm as is requested and as time permits
- 4-5 years of prior litigation experience with a large firm
- MUST be proactive and be able to think outside the box
- Applicants should be able to write clearly and concisely
- Those who have ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage multiple cases are best suited for this position.
- Qualified candidates will have excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Polished Litigation Paralegal
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly