Reliable Compensation Analyst
Are you a guru at developing job descriptions and have keen insight into the competitive job market pricing field?? If so, you don't want to miss this opportunity! Sparks Group is partnered with a reputable well known organization that is seeking a knowledgeable Compensation Analyst to join their team.
• Assist with research and reports on market competitiveness
• Assist with job description preparation and review
• Analyzes market salary to maintain a competitive market position
• Provides staff support regarding compensation policies and programs
• Prepare and present market data to department managers and stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree required
• At least 3 years' compensation experience
• Knowledge of Market-Pay
• Excellent computer and presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite (specifically Excel)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with databases and desk top publishing
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!