Reliable Compensation Analyst
Are you a guru at developing job descriptions and have keen insight into the competitive job market pricing field?? If so, you don't want to miss this opportunity! Sparks Group is partnered with a reputable well known organization that is seeking a knowledgeable Compensation Analyst to join their team.
• Assist with research and reports on market competitiveness
• Assist with job description preparation and review
• Analyzes market salary to maintain a competitive market position
• Provides staff support regarding compensation policies and programs
• Prepare and present market data to department managers and stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree required
• At least 3 years' compensation experience
• Knowledge of Market-Pay
• Excellent computer and presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite (specifically Excel)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with databases and desk top publishing
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Reliable Compensation Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly