Senior Director, Business Develop - International
6 days left
- Full Time
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within GDIT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in the United States and around the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
General Dynamics is a Fortune Blue Ribbon Company and Clearance Jobs Top 10 Government Contractor.
We are searching for a Senior Director of Business Development to lead our International business pursuits. The business development director is responsible for new business development, making brand building strategies and identification of potential international market segments. They are also responsible for revenue generation through new account development and key account management.
Synopsis of duties: Analyzes markets for company products and services and recommends strategies to achieve marketing goals.
1. Performs business development services including networking and research to increase business.
2. Meets with current and potential clients to ascertain their requirements and apprise them of company capabilities.
3. Identifies and develops opportunities for business expansion.
4. Coordinates and exchanges information and leads with managers and other personnel.
5. Develops and maintains working relationships with similar and/or complementary companies to include teaming and partnership discussions.
6. Researches public domain material to develop leads, contacts, and capture plans.
7. Develops proposals, solutions, plans of action, business plans, and marketing materials.
8. Develops marketing strategies.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced marketing/business development staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies in order to successfully meet client requirements.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must have good communication; requires coordination with different departments and networking skills
- Must have good presentation skills
- Meet and maintain relations with key clients
- Ability to get and maintain a TS SCI clearance
- Ability to travel internationally; up to 30% of the time
Experience in International business development preferred.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related discipline.
2. Master's Degree preferred.
15 or more years of related marketing and business development experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.