Personnel Security Administrator - TS SCI w/ Poly required
- Full Time
The candidate shall provide security support to perform essential Security tasks including, but not limited to, clearance processing, customer service, maintaining Security files and databases and general administrative support. Security support shall entail administrative security services (and not physical or emergency response) for Government personnel.
Performance shall include, but not be limited to, the following functions:
- Assist with maintaining correspondence suspense files, records, files for reports, operating procedures, internal memorandums, and composes correspondence.
- Perform duties such as filing, copying, preparing data for transmittal, and maintaining/updating databases.
- Process various types of clearance actions, which include determining processing requirements.
- Perform data entry. Verify data entered, where applicable.
- Assist with reviewing security clearance documentation to determine what additional security processing, if any needs to be performed.
- Advise the Sponsor of the need for additional security processing in order render an adjudicative decision.
- Interview subjects in person, by telephone, or through written correspondence to elicit clarifying information
- Assist with maintaining security files by purging duplicate copies of SF86s, unofficial notes, page flags, and other extraneous materials.
- Assist in administering Code of Conducts to the individual and, if applicable, performing other follow-up actions resulting from the disposition of the case.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from the Sponsor on the status of pending cases or any other information pertaining to adjudicative support tasks.
- Assist with conducting reviews of security files and other adjudicative actions in order to initiate needed security actions, such as monitor ongoing adjudicative actions to insure each case is complete prior to forwarding the file for adjudication.
- Initiate National Agency Checks.
- Prepare Investigative assignments on behalf of Sponsor.
- Provide timely assistance to personnel involved in the clearance process and maintain effective working relations with these individuals.
- With Government direction, respond to written, telephonic inquires; verify case status; and respond to requests for routine and/or ad hoc reporting of personnel security statistics.
- Assist in the enforcement of adherence to and development of facility security policy.
- With Government direction, create, issue, and retrieve facility badges for Government personnel, Contractors, and visitors.
- Provide photos for passports, Visas, and ID Cards.
- Input and update badge and credential records and enter into the badge system.
- Provide fingerprint services for all new employees.
- Process requests for Identification Cards and credentials.
- Assist in the establishment of visitor access and control processes and procedures.
- Pass and monitor clearance certifications via established procedures.
- At Government direction, develop and provide security briefings as necessary.
- Assist in the preparation and updating of a security welcome booklet.
- Train tenants on how vault alarm systems function and security hardware.
- With Government direction, maintain vault access rosters.
- Responsible for facilitating repair of security alarm and hardware systems.
- With Government direction, maintain inventory of security equipment and hardware.
- Address and complete other ad hoc responsibilities in order to assist Security with meeting its mission, goals, and obligations.
- Other security administration functions, as tasked.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience, preferably in security.
- Thorough understanding of the federal rules and regulations that encompass the SCI and collateral security process. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 704, Personnel Security Standards and Procedures Governing Eligibility for Access to Sensitive Compartmented Information and Other Controlled Access Program Information, dated 01 October 2008.
- Executive Order 12958, Classified National Security Information, dated 12 April 1995.
- Executive Order 13292, Further Amendment to Executive Order 12958, As Amended, Classified National Security Information, dated 25 March 2003.
- Executive Order 12968, Access to Classified Information, dated 2 August 1995.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.