Researches, prepares and edits technical documents.
- Researches, prepares and edits technical documents for publication, including user's manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
- Reviews, researches, and edits information for preparation of contract deliverables.
- Ensures documents meet editorial and customer specifications and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
- Interfaces with writers, illustrators, word processors, and subject matter experts in coordinating/preparing the edited draft for publication.
- Participates in the creation of proposals and multi-media presentation materials.
- Participates in the design and development of marketing brochures, conference programs, public relations announcements, and other materials when requested.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.